Playing games and animation on iPad is easy after installing Flash; in fact, games and animation come alive. The video playback is not updated in the plug-in. And the best news of all is that Flash can be installed on the Jailbroken iPad in a simple and easy step by step method.
Note: you can only do this if your iPad is jailbroken
1.Download the Frash.deb and keep it ready.
2. Mac users can get the files through installing Netatalk and iPad will pop-up the file instantly for sharing. Windows users can use this iClarified guide or the iPhoneheat guide to install OpenSSH and use WinSCP. However the login is “root” and the password is “alpine.” Remember, you can seriously screw things up while you’re in there, so be careful!
3. As you get acces to your iPad’s filesystem, navigate the file accessed file system to /var/root/Media as shown here:
4. Open the Media folder and create a new folder with the name “Cydia”.
5. In this newly created Cydia folder, create another new folder with the name “AutoInstall”.
6. Upload the Frash to this folder.
7. Restart the iPad couple times.
8. Now, the Flash is ready on your iPad and check the same through running a non-video Flash and this will check the logo playing through the installed Flash. This will indicate the proper working of Flash on iPad. This installation made on the iPad ready for games and animation and not yet ready for any videos. Through these mentioned steps Flash installation can be accomplished very easily.