This is a tutorial on how to change your iPhone’s or iPod Touch’s Boot Logo on a Jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- A Jailbroken iPhone/ iPod Touch
- A graphic that is 320×480 somewhere on the web.
- Cydia Installer
Now, let’s get started!
1. Open Cydia and Search for package LogoMe.
2. Download it and exit to the homescreen.
3. Upload your logo to an image hosting site or if you don’t have a logo, search for “iPhone Boot Logo” on Google.
4. Choose the image you want to use as the bootlogo and view it using View Full Size Image. See if it’s 320×480 pixels in size, if it is, then, write down the direct link to image.
5. Now open LogoMe on the phone. It will download some files the first time you open it, so make sure that you are connected to Internet.
6. After that, tap the Select Logo tab at bottom. Type in the direct image to link in the link box and click Download. It will then download the boot logo file.
7. Click on Install Logo tab at the bottom. If you want to preview it, click preview.
8. After previewing, click Install and your Boot Logo will be changed in a small fraction of time.